• We are committed to pursue a goal of No Harm to People
• Protect Assets and the Environment
• Use equipment, material and human resources efficiently to provide our services
• Manage health and safety matters as any other critical business activities
• Promote a culture in which all employees share these commitments.
In this way, we aim to have an HSE performance we can be proud of, to earn the confidence of our customers, stakeholders and society at large.
In line with these commitments, we:
• Have systematic approach to HSE management designed to ensure compliance with the law and to achieve continuous performance improvement
• Are determined to improve road transport safety by putting in place measure and providing resources to raise the safety standard of the organisation and improve the safety attitude of its drivers and staff.
• Continuously train our staff and drivers and also ensure mandatory use of Personal Protective Equipments (PPE) by all at our operational areas.
• Shall include HSE performance in the appraisal of all staff and reward accordingly.
• Shall establish and enforce permit-to-work and control procedures and to ensure that proper consideration is given to all possible risks prior to commencement of work
• Shall perform operations with a minimum of disturbance (Noise) to our neighbors and community.
• Maintain our vehicles in optimal condition to minimize their consumption of fuel and emissions into the atmosphere.
• Manage all chemical products (Oil and Fuels) especially in the workshop safely, principally to prevent spills in their storage and transport.
• Consider it the responsibility of every worker in our company to perform all activities safely to protect life and preserve the environment.
• Are determined to invest adequate efforts and resources to protect the company’s assets, from willful misuse, theft, fraud or damage and so on, caused by civil disorder and other illegal activities.